It’s great to be a member of the Y! Click below to see what time each of our areas are available for member use.
- Facebook Live Classes can be viewed at Facebook.com/SCYMCA
Due to COVID-19 requirements, all indoor scheduled activities have a limited number of participants and require reservations.
- Open Swim, Water Fitness, Lap Swim or Current Channel Walking: See schedules listed below. Reserve your space or lane by calling the front desk at 320.253.2664. When you arrive for your reserved time, stop at the front desk for a wrist band. Reservations may be made up to one day before the start time. Reservations begin on the top of the hour and last for 45 minutes. Currently, only those 15 and older are allowed in the water during these times.
- Studio A, Studio B, Cycle Studio and Water Exercise Classes in the Lap or Family Pool: Make reservations within the schedules below. Schedules will be posted at least three days before the class. Reservations close two hours prior to class. Please arrive at class at least 10 minutes early. Instructors will begin to check-in students 10 minutes prior to class start. Reservations of those not present 5 minutes before class starts may be given to those on a waiting list.
To register for Studio A, B, Cycle or Water Exercise Classes:
- Look through the list of classes below, and click the “Sign Up” link to the right of the class you’d like to register for.
- If this is your first class, you’ll need to create an account in Group Ex Pro, our Group Exercise Scheduling tool (choose “Create a Login” from the choices at the top of the pop-up box.)
- You’ll be prompted to login to Group Ex Pro (even if you just created your account)
- Then click “Reserve a Spot”
- You’re all set! You’ll receive a confirmation email at the email address you used to log into Group Ex Pro
All activities included in these schedules are complimentary to members.