BUILDING HEALTHIER FAMILIES
The St. Cloud Area Family YMCA is especially proud to provide Supervised Visits and Supervised Exchanges for area families. For more information, contact Sara, firstname.lastname@example.org , our Social Services Director.
To provide families, who are court ordered or those families without a court order but have mutually agreed to have supervised visitations and exchanges, with a positive, healthy environment in which to interact, offering them a place where family vulnerability to violence and trauma will be reduced.
TYPES OF SERVICES
Supervised exchanges provide for the exchange of child(ren) from one parent to the other without the parents having contact with each other.
Supervised visitations provide a safe option for non-custodial parties to visit with their child(ren).
Community Supervised Parenting Time does not take place in the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA. It can take place in various part of our St. Cloud community such as the mall, the public library, the bowling alley, Lake George, and more! Times of visitations may vary based on the facilities’ schedules.
TIMES & VISIT HOURS
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:15 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Visits can be scheduled for up to four hours based on staff availability and caseload.
Please contact the Social Services Director for fees. Scholarships are available.
Children and visiting parties are able to utilize these fun activity areas:
- Gyms: basketball, soccer, kickball, football, etc.
- Kids Zone: coloring, climbing the play structure, toys, etc.
- Intergenerational Area: eating, reading, talking, coloring, watching swimmers, etc.
- Youth Studios: soccer, kickball, football, quiet space etc.
- Upper Room: coloring, reading, puzzles, board games, quiet space, etc.
- Conference Rooms: quiet space, board games, reading, etc.
- Other indoor activities: rock climbing, racquetball, indoor track, etc.
- Family Pool: only for pre-approved families.
- Outside Activities: Playground, football, soccer, baseball/softball, catch, etc.
*All activities are dependent upon the various schedules of each area. Please notify the Visitation Supervisor of your desired plan.*
ABOUT VISITATION AND EXCHANGE STAFF MEMBERS
All visitation/exchange supervisors have backgrounds in social work, psychology, sociology, criminal justice, or human relations, and are trained to deal with issues concerning families in crisis. Visitation staff are informed of the confidentiality policy and sign a waiver stating the same. Any breach of this policy will result in the dismissal of the visitation/exchange supervisor.