The Pot O' Gold 5K is the kick-off race to the 12th annual season of the Bernick's Family Fitness Series, hosted by the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA. Our series aims to eliminate cost barriers and provide individuals and families with opportunities to gather and commit to healthy activities throughout the year. This is made possible through our incredible sponsors who believe in the mission and success of this series.
Continuing the tradition of MN's most festive, fun, and affordable 5K racing series
Grab your lucky green socks and join us for a 5K run, 2 mile walk, and the El-Jay Plumbing "Little Leprechaun's" 1K race. Registration includes a custom racer shirt.
Date: March 11, 2023
Location: Riverview Intermediate School in Sartell
- 8:30 a.m. Start of the El-Jay Plumbing "Little Leprechauns" 1K
- 8:45 a.m. Start of the Cetera Pot O' Gold 5K and 2 Mile walk
Cost: $5 per person
Your start to Finish presented by
SCHEELS is once again partnering with the Bernick’s Family Fitness Series to help us build excitement around the events, support volunteerism, and get you to the finish! Keep an eye out on our social media events for great SCHEELS giveaways and updates to keep you and your family moving this summer! Thank you SCHEELS for supporting our community!
THE YMCA IS HONORED TO CONTINUE THE
BERNICK’S FAMILY FITNESS SERIES IN 2023
The YMCA facilitates four family-friendly community 5K events each year, seeing over 10,000 participants plus thousands of
spectators in past years. Our mission is to help create happy, healthy families. This series sees 80% of participants register as families.
Join us as we continue to impact the health and wellness of this community. Be part of MN’s most festive, fun and affordable series!
To learn more and get started, contact Evin Haukos at 320-219-9155 or [email protected].
TITLE $5,000 - $10,000 • ONE PER EVENT
- Presenting sponsor of said event/area
- Business logo as part of the event logo/hosted area
- Title Sponsor logo will be highlighted in all communications including website, emails, social media, radio, and ads
- Title Sponsor will be announced and written to accompany any instance where the event name is used
- Title Sponsor logo highlighted/enlarged on shirt from other non-title logos
- Title Sponsor logo branded on the finish/start line arch
- 3x6ft banners at start/finish line with exclusive logo
- Includes all COMMUNITY SPONSOR benefits
SERIES $2,500 • ALL 4 EVENTS
- Logo recognition as a series sponsor for all 4 events
- Logo recognition under series sponsor section on all event pages
- Includes all COMMUNITY SPONSOR benefits for all events
COMMUNITY$1,000 WISHBONE • $500 ALL OTHERS
- Logo recognition at event
- Logo placement on event shirts where participant shirts are offered
- Name/logo recognition on emails
- Logo on 3x6ft community sponsor banners at start/finish
- Bag stuffer to be given to all participants
- Name recognition on social media campaigns