Why the Y?
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You’re supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children discover what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we will build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging.
Ways to Join
- Give us a call at (320) 253-2664 and a member of our team will be happy to assist and answer any questions.
- Prefer to see the building first? Stop in for a tour! We’ll show you our facilities, equipment, introduce you to a few people, and answer all of your questions.
- Sign-up for your membership online! Once you fill out this online form, you will officially be an active member at the Y. On your first visit, mention to our front desk that you signed up online and they will help you with the check-in process!
*Due to some technical difficulties, you can only sign up online using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. We are currently having issues with Safari and with our mobile version. Thank you for understanding.
*If you qualify for scholarships, your memberships will need to be done in person at the Y.
- Swim lessons ($20 per session)
- Summer Day Camp ($20 per week)
- Parents Night Out ($5 per child)
- Boot Camp ($20 per month)
- Youth sports ($20 per sport)
- Two free fitness coaching sessions ($67.50 value)
- Free group exercise classes like Zumba, Yoga, cycling and more
- Discounts to other programs such as personal training, swim team and fitness events
- NEW: Nationwide Membership! (not valid for Silver & Fit) Click here— everything you need to know!
Our facility features:
- Cardio, weight and strength-training rooms
- 3 Group exercise studios
- Two heated pools- Family pool & Lap pool
- Lazy River
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Steam Room
- 3 Gyms
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- 2 Youth Studios
- 3 Locker Rooms- Family, Men, and Women’s
- Locker/towel service
- Free WiFi
$36.00 Senior (62+)
$50.00 Senior Couple (1 must be 62+)
Joiner’s fees apply to all new memberships. They help maintain and improve our facilities. Call us to see if there is a promotion going on!
$60.00 Adult, Senior, Senior Couple & Family
$6.50 Senior (62+)
Kid Zone Fees
$3.50 One time visit, price is per hour, per child
$14.75 Automatic withdrawal option for one child, price is per month for unlimited visits
$19.75 Automatic withdrawal option for a family, price is per month for unlimited visits
Many insurance companies have programs that reward you for joining and using the St. Cloud Y, up to $37 per month. We partner with the following insurance reimbursement plans:
- Health Partners
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Preferred One
- Silver & Fit
- UCare/UCan for Seniors
Please talk to our membership services staff for details or if you have questions. Silver & Fit is only valid at your home YMCA– not valid on Nationwide Membership.
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA, the Y is proud to offer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel through the Department of Defense’s (DoD) Military Outreach Initiative. Please visit the link below and fill out the appropriate paperwork under the YMCA Centers section.