Racquetball is a fun sport that sharpens your agility, hand-eye coordination, speed, and strength. Whether you’re a beginner or a power player, there’s a place for you at the Y. We have two racquetball courts located on the lower level of our facility.
- Reservations end at the assigned time, regardless of what time you arrive.
- Reservations will close 1 hour before the reservation time begins on the app/online.
- Reservations are 30 minutes in length which start at the top of each hour. Limit 2 time blocks (1 hour) per day per person.
- 15 and older can make the reservation.
- Reservations are required for each participant in the court.
- Four person limit per court.
- Walk-ins will be allowed if space is available.
- If no one is present 10 minutes into the session, the reservation will be forfeited and anyone waiting can use the space.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Membership Desk.
Reserve a court
April 3 - May 14
6-week regular season followed by a 1 Day tournament during week 7
You’ll play everyone once. Best 2 out of 3 games. Play anytime during the week (Sunday - Saturday) and report the results. Players are responsible for contacting each other and setting up their game for the week. There will be a 1 day end of league tournament on May 20th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.. Close-toed shoes and safety goggles are required.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
SIGN UP NOW!
FITNESS COACHINGA free benefit for members to help you set and achieve your goals
Group Exercise ClassesJoin the fun and accomplish your goals with more than 80 group exercise classes!