Racquetball is a fun sport that sharpens your agility, hand-eye coordination, speed, and strength. Whether you’re a beginner or a power player, there’s a place for you at the Y. We have 3 racquetball courts located on the lower level of our facility.
Morning League: April 18th - June 11th
6 week regular season followed by a 2 week single elimination tournament. You'll play everyone once. Best 2 out of 3 games. Play anytime during the week (Sunday - Saturday) and report the results. Players are responsible for contacting each other and setting up their game for the week. 2 week end of league single elimination tournament (tournament is included in the dates). Close-toed shoes and safety goggles are required.
- Reservations end at the assigned time, regardless of what time you arrive.
- Reservations will close 1 hour before the reservation time begins on the app/online.
- Reservations are 30 minutes in length which start at the top of each hour. Limit 2 time blocks (1 hour) per day per person.
- 15 and older can make the reservation.
- Reservations are required for each participant in the court.
- Four person limit per court.
- Walk-ins will be allowed if space is available.
- If no one is present 10 minutes into the session, the reservation will be forfeited and anyone waiting can use the space.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Membership Desk.