Y Fitness Boot Camp
Fire Up Your Fitness!
No choreography, no dancing, no messin’ around! Our certified Personal Trainers will motivate and guide participants through this fun and challenging workout to improve your strength and endurance through a rugged workout. Boot Camp will include a mix of cardio and strength using body weight, kettle bells, medicine balls, dumbbells and more! Beginner and experienced boot campers welcome. Choose what session time works best for you!
- Improves fitness level
- Improves speed and agility
- Improves muscular strength and endurance
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
- It’s FUN!
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Wear Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Wear proper gym shoes, with a comfortable fit, and good stability
- Bring water and a towel
Boot Camps @ the Y or at home on Zoom
(two different registrations, same price)
- 5:45 – 6:45 AM – M, T, W, F
- 12:00-12:45 PM – M, W, F
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM – M, W
Members: $100 | Non-Members: $120
Virtual Boot Camps – M, T, W, TH
Written workouts with exercise demos sent through email each week.
Members: $60 | Non-Members: $80