Join us OUTSIDE for boot camp this summer! No choreography, no dancing, no messin’ around! Our certified Personal Trainers will motivate and guide participants through this fun and challenging workout to improve your strength and endurance. Boot Camp will include a mix of cardio and strength using body weight, kettle bells, medicine balls, dumbbells and more! Beginner and experienced boot campers welcome. Choose which session works best for you!
- Improves fitness level
- Improves speed and agility
- Improves muscular strength and endurance
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
- It’s FUN!
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat.
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow.
- Wear proper gym shoes, with a comfortable fit, and good stability.
- Bring water and a towel.
June 7 – August 20
- 5:45 – 6:45 AM – M, T, W, TH, F
- 12:00-12:45 PM – M, W, F
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM – M, W
Members: $110 | Non-Members: $120
Online registration is closed. Contact Cathy Elness at email@example.com if you are interested in signing up.