Wellness is more than just physical wellness. The Y offers opportunities for members, ages 55 and better, to maintain a healthy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Exercise programs, both in and out of the water, pickleball, and a variety of game and social activities are available.
The Y offers a variety of group exercise classes focused on cardiovascular exercise, strength training, balance, and flexibility — everything older adults need to maintain health and function. Bring a friend and try one of the following land or water classes:
- Chair Yoga
- Stretch and Strength
- Fit for Life
- Seniors in Motion
- Aqua Movement
firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-253-2664
- 3Cribbage & Cards7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 4Mexican Train Dominoes & Sequence7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 6Table Tennis7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 10Cribbage & Cards7:00 am - 12:00 pmHot Topics8:00 am - 9:00 am
- 11Mexican Train Dominoes & Sequence7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 13Table Tennis7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 17Cribbage & Cards7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 18Mexican Train Dominoes & Sequence7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 19Senior Bingo10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 20Table Tennis7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 23Senior Recognition & Social7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 24Cribbage & Cards7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 25Mexican Train Dominoes & Sequence7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 27Table Tennis7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 31Cribbage & Cards7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Morning League: April 4th - May 28th
Evening League: April 4th - May 28th
6 week regular season followed by a 2 week single elimination tournament. You'll play everyone once. Best 2 out of 3 games. Play anytime during the week (Sunday - Saturday) and report the results. Players are responsible for contacting each other and setting up their game for the week. 2 week end of league single elimination tournament (tournament is included in the dates). Close-toed shoes and safety goggles are required.
- Reservations end at the assigned time, regardless of what time you arrive.
- Reservations will close 1 hour before the reservation time begins on the app/online.
- Reservations are 30 minutes in length which start at the top of each hour. Limit 2 time blocks (1 hour) per day per person.
- 15 and older can make the reservation.
- Reservations are required for each participant in the court.
- Four person limit per court.
- Walk-ins will be allowed if space is available.
- If no one is present 10 minutes into the session, the reservation will be forfeited and anyone waiting can use the space.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Membership Desk.