Thinking about trying
YMCA personal or group training?
Want to get into amazing shape? Have some weight you need to lose? The staff at the Y would love to help you!
With personal training, you get a customized fitness program designed just for you and your health goals in any area you want to improve like sports, aquatics or overall fitness. This helps maximize work out time, learn correct form and technique, and relieve boredom by incorporating a variety of exercises!
3 different ways to train with us.
Virtual: Written out workouts with video demos of the exercises
- 30 minutes: 1-11 sessions: $30/session
- 30 minutes: 12+ sessions: $25/session
- 60 minutes: 1-11 sessions: $50/session
- 60 minutes: 12+ sessions: $40/session
In person with your trainer at the Y or with your trainer through Zoom.
- 30 minutes: 1-11: $35/session
- 30 minutes: 12+: $30/session
- 60 minutes: 1-11: $55/session
- 60 minutes: 12+: $45/session
Work with a partner and reach your goals together! Single or multiple sessions available for 60-minute appointments.
- 1-7 60-minute $38 per session/person
- 12+ 60-minute $32 per session/person
Virtual and zoom options are available
Group training is tailored for 3-5 of your friends and will be led by a Y Personal Trainer to reach your goals together.
- 60 minute session/week $40/month/person
- 60 minute sessions/week $78/month/person
Zoom Options available
*If you are interested in group training but need to be placed in a group, please fill out a Group Training Interest Form and return to the Fitness Desk upstairs. These forms can be found here and at the Fitness Desk. Forms need to be received by the 20th in order to be considered for training for the upcoming month.*
(Auto draft out of checking/savings account only)