The YMCA strives to provide a quality homeschool physical education program. Students will rotate through a variety of sports with a focus on fundamental skills and team-building.
Parents of homeschooled children enjoy utilizing the wholesome Y environment to provide value-based and age-appropriate activities.
Homeschool programs at the Y are a great way to work physical activity, healthy living, socialization and play into your homeschool curriculum.
Approximate Daily Schedule:
- 2-2:15 p.m. – Gather in Lobby/ Warm-up
- 2:15-3 p.m. – Group physical education activity
- 3-3:45 p.m. – Monthly unit
- 3:45-4 p.m. – Free time in gym
- 4 p.m. – Meet parents in lobby
Members: $20 | Non-Members: $30