Support Your Y
Your gift to the Y Partners Scholarship Fund gives your neighbors access and opportunity. Y Partners are individuals and organizations who help fund and support scholarships for our programs and services including need-based memberships. Families enjoy a nurturing environment to reconnect, and individuals of all fitness levels and physical abilities can grow stronger in spirit, mind and body.
Our goal for 2021 is to raise $260,000 to support our scholarship program, Safety Around Water initiative, Camp Olson, supervised visitation and exchange program and much more!
Here are a few examples of how your donation can make a difference at the Y:
- $10,000 Ambassador: Provides scholarships for 30 families for a year.
- $5,000 Founder: Sends 5 students to the Y’s Camp Olson.
- $2,500 Benefactor: Supports 25 youth membership scholarships for one year.
- $1,000 Champion: Ensures 10 students can participate in our Safety Around Water program.
- $500: Funds nearly 25 hours of scholarship assistance for a family using our supervised visitation program.
- $250: Ensures that 4 kids can enjoy our summer camp for a week.
- $100: Helps 4 children learn swimming lessons during a month of lessons.
Donors who pledge at least $50 by March 31 will be recognized on our donor wall. Those who pledge $1,000 or more will have their names displayed on a banner inside the Y.
Your Y makes an impact
- Nearly 2,000 families use the Y to bond, play, and learn.
- An average of 3,000 kids participate in swimming lessons annually.
- More than 1,300 seniors are strengthened by group exercise classes and fitness programs dedicated to healthy living.
- On average, more than 1,000 kids enjoy our youth sports programs each year.
- Each month, 65 families are brought together through our Supervised Visitation Program.