Your gift to the Y Partners Scholarship Fund gives your neighbors access and opportunity. Families enjoy a nurturing environment to reconnect, and individuals of all fitness levels and physical abilities can grow stronger in spirit, mind, and body.
Our goal for 2022 is to raise $500,000 to support our scholarship program, Safety Around Water initiative, Camp Olson, mission program, supervised visitation and exchange program, and much more!
Y Partners are individuals and organizations who help fund and support scholarships for our programs and services including need-based memberships
For almost 175 years, the mission of the YMCA has been central and foundational to our work.
Supervised Visitations & Exchanges
Provide a positive, healthy environment in which to interact.
Donor Recognition and Impact
Join our community of year-round givers. Pledge your support and tell us when you’d like to make your gift. Monthly, quarterly, and one-time donation schedules are available.
Donors who pledge at least $50 by March 31 will be recognized on our donor wall. Those who pledge $1,000 or more will have their names displayed on a banner inside the Y.
- $20,000 Illuminator: Expands our Safety Around Water program to more schools in the St. Cloud area.
- $10,000 Ambassador: Provides scholarships for 28 families for a year.
- $5,000 Founder: Sends 5 students to the Y’s Camp Olson.
- $2,500 Benefactor: Supports 20 youth membership scholarships for one year.
- $1,000 Champion: Ensures that 50 children enjoy our youth sports including basketball, soccer and more for one month.
- $500: Funds nearly 20 hours of scholarship assistance for a family using our supervised visitation program.
- $250: Ensures that 3 kids can enjoy our summer camp for a week.
- $100: Helps 3 children learn swimming skills during a month of lessons.