These 4 week clinics are great for kids ages 3-5 looking for an introduction to the sport!
- Thursdays, March 5 – 26
- Tuesdays, April 14 – May 5
Member- $22.50 | Non-Member- $32.50
For kids in K/1st grade and 2nd/3rd grades, our recreation league is a great introduction to learn the fundamentals of these sports. With these 6 week programs, you can expect ½ hour practices with ½ hour games in a fun, supportive environment as they are introduced to the game.
- Saturdays March 14 – April 18
Members: $27.50 | Non-Members: $47.50
For kids in 2nd/3rd grade, this league takes the skills & drills learned in earlier sessions and applies them to the next level. This 6-8 week program helps further kids skills and knowledge of the sport as they move into a competitive sports environment. Parent-led practices take place during the week with a one-hour game on Saturdays.
- Saturdays, March 14 – May 2
Early Bird Registration Deadline: March 3rd
Members: $37.50 | Non-Members: $57.50
- Y jerseys are required for all youth sports. Once purchased, the jersey can be used for all sports. Jersey cost= $16
- Scholarships/financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
For weather updates, please check our YMCA Facebook page for the most up to date information.