Making fitness fun and accessible for all
In 2011, Bernick's partnered with the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA to bring the Bernick’s Family Fitness Series to Central Minnesota. Alongside the support and commitment of generous sponsors, Bernick’s and the Y facilitate four family-friendly 5K events each year. These events are affordable, all-inclusive, and a true celebration of community. Registration for each event is only $5.00!
Our mission is to provide excellent fitness events that eliminate the barrier of cost, in order to create opportunities for all in the community to participate. As a leader in health and wellness, the Y is proud to support the Bernick’s Family Fitness Series with planning, community engagement, and more.
Join us as we continue to impact the health and wellness of this community. Be part of MN’s most festive, fun and affordable series!
To learn more and get started, contact Evin Haukos at 320-219-9155 or [email protected].
TITLE $5,000 - $10,000 • ONE PER EVENT
- Presenting sponsor of said event/area
- Business logo as part of the event logo/hosted area
- Title Sponsor logo will be highlighted in all communications including website, emails, social media, radio, and ads
- Title Sponsor will be announced and written to accompany any instance where the event name is used
- Title Sponsor logo highlighted/enlarged on shirt from other non-title logos
- Title Sponsor logo branded on the finish/start line arch
- 3x6ft banners at start/finish line with exclusive logo
- Includes all COMMUNITY SPONSOR benefits
SERIES $2,500 • ALL 4 EVENTS
- Logo recognition as a series sponsor for all 4 events
- Logo recognition under series sponsor section on all event pages
- Includes all COMMUNITY SPONSOR benefits for all events
COMMUNITY$1,000 WISHBONE • $500 ALL OTHERS
- Logo recognition at event
- Logo placement on event shirts where participant shirts are offered
- Name/logo recognition on emails
- Logo on 3x6ft community sponsor banners at start/finish
- Bag stuffer to be given to all participants
- Name recognition on social media campaigns