Pickleball is a fun sport that combines the elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis. This sport is easy for beginners and is now available at the YMCA!
Indoor courts are available year-round, and outdoor courts are available when weather permits.
Pickleball clinics are a great place to learn the basics of pickleball. Get competitive in 2-on-2 games and enjoy FREE food and beverages. All clinics are free for members!
Check back soon for upcoming dates!
Looking to play Pickleball?
- Reservations end at the assigned time, regardless of what time you arrive.
- Reservations will close 1 hour before the reservation time begins on the app/online.
- Reservations are 1 hour in length which start at the top of each hour. Limit 1 time block per day per person. 18 and older can make the reservation.
- Reservations can be made at the YMCA within 30 minutes of reservation time.
- Walk-ins will be allowed if space is available.
- If no one is present 10 minutes into the session, the reservation will be forfeited and anyone waiting can use the space.
- If Parent and/or legal guardian to make the reservation online.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Membership Desk.