When you visit the Y, you'll notice that maintaining a clean environment is one of our top priorities. Contactless check-in, significant disinfecting of equipment, and ample places to sanitize and wash hands are just a few of the ways ensure our members and guests stay healthy, active, and safe.
Please review the protocols below. This information is subject to change at any time.
WHAT THE Y IS DOING
- Self check-in: Members can check-in using the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA App on their smartphone. This allows for no contact entry.
- Enhanced cleaning: In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfecting of areas and equipment, Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization has been installed in our HVAC system. Learn more about this air cleaning system.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Clean equipment before and after use. Reduce the risk of exposure by wiping equipment down before and after your workout. Additional disinfecting sprays and paper towels have been placed throughout the building for your convenience.
- Make a reservation. Reservations are required for some programs and specific areas of the building. Learn more and make a reservation today!
- Wash your hands before and after each activity.