- Make a Donation
- Silent Auction
- Promenade on Facebook
- Promenade 2017 Photos
- About the Y
Grand Vintner Sponsors
VIP Presenting Sponsor
VIP Pouring Sponsors
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
@ Rolling Ridge Event Center | St. Joseph, MN
Join us for the 14th Annual YMCA Promenade! Attendees will experience fine wine and craft beer poured by engaging and knowledgeable experts. Gourmet hors d’oeuvres and desserts will still be served, all while raising funds for the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA scholarship programs.
The funds raised support continued programming for more than 9,000 local youth and families. The YMCA has been a key contributor in the community since 1969 for family health and fitness programs such as swimming lessons, youth sports, child care and social services. You can be a part of the YMCA with Promenade.
Consider upgrading your Promenade experience to a VIP experience. This upgrade gives you early access to the Promenade main event as well as access to the Lounge, where you’ll receive an educational experience of high-end wines and special beer tappings. Short Stop Custom Catering will pair food to the wine, bringing you a high-end experience you’ll look forward to, year after year.
Promenade General Admission Ticket Pricing:
$80 Single Ticket | $150 per pair
$90 Single Ticket | $170 per pair
Promenade VIP Admission Ticket Pricing– SOLD OUT!
$130 Single Ticket | $250 per pair
$140 Single Ticket | $270 per pair
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Buy your tickets over the phone or stop in at the Y – 2001 Stockinger Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56303– tickets will be left at Will Call if purchased over the phone.
- 5:00-5:30PM — VIP Registration
- 5:30-7:00PM — VIP Experience
- 5:30-6:00PM– General Admission Registration
- 6:00PM — Tour Begins!
- 6:00-8:45 PM — Silent Auction
- 8:45PM — Final Pour
- 9:00-9:30PM — LIVE Grape Stomp!
- 9:30-10:00PM — Tour Ends | Silent Auction Pick Up
FAQ About the Event:
- Attire–Attendees will have portions of the evening spent outside, so please dress appropriately! Coat check will be available. Business-Casual or themed-attire recommended.
- Parking– Parking is limited and a valet service will be available. Please plan to arrive early!
- Additional Drinks– Although this is a wine and craft beer tasting event, you might need a break. Water and coffee will be available.
- Funds Raised– The dollars raised from this event go right back into our community through our Y Scholarship program. There will be opportunities throughout the night to bid on auction items, support a grape stomp team, or take part in our gift card grab. ATM on site.
- Any additional questions– reach out to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org!