Meet Friday 5-10 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., & Sunday 12-6 p.m.
Attendance is mandatory at all times. Times are subject to change.
Class components: Lifeguard Certification which includes CPR/AED, First Aid, and Lifeguard Training (Waterfront is not included in this class).
- Must be 15 years of age (valid form of identification is required).
- Swim 300 yards—100 yards front crawl and 100 yards breaststroke—remaining 100 yards using either front crawl or breaststroke.
- Time swim of 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive in depth of 9 feet, retrieve a 10lbs object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards back to starting point.
- Must be able to tread water without use of arms for 2 minutes.
- Blended learning will require work to be done before the course begins. Instructions will be emailed.
Registration closes the week before class starts.
Limit 10 people per course. Minimum 2 people per course.
February 10-12, 2023
March 10-12, 2023
April 21-23, 2023
May 5-7, 2023
June 9-11, 2023
August 11-13, 2023
October 6-8, 2023
December 15-17, 2023
Location: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Member: $175 | Non-Member: $200