- February 7—9
- April 3—5
- June 5—7
- August 7—9
- October 2—4
- December 4—6
Location: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Meet Friday 5 —10 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.—8 p.m., & Sunday 12 —6 p.m..
Attendance is mandatory at all times. Time is subject to change.
Class components: Lifeguard Certification which includes CPR/AED, First Aid, and Lifeguard Training (Waterfront is not included in this class).
- Be 15 years of age (must present a valid form of identification).
- Swim 300 yards—100 yards front crawl and 100 yards breaststroke—remaining 100 yards using either front crawl or breaststroke.
- Time swim of 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive in depth of 9 feet, retrieve a 10lbs object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards back to starting point.
- Must be able to tread water without use of arms for 2 minutes.
- Blended learning will require work to be done before the course begins. Instructions will be e-mailed.
Registration closes the week before class starts.
Limit 10 people per course. Minimum 2 people per course.