Job Title: Custodian
Status: Full Time Department: Maintenance
Reports to: Property Manager Revision Date: 6/11/2018
Join a growing movement serving Central Minnesota in Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. Serving over 17,000 and growing, we opened our new facility in May 2017.
Creating a quality member experience at the St. Cloud Area Family Y. This is accomplished through maintaining a clean and safe building for use of members. General and deep cleaning experience a plus. (Running floor scrubber, stripping and waxing floors, scrubbing tile and grout as needed).
Not limited to light and deep cleaning including: vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows, dusting and sanitizing floors, counters, showers, bathrooms and other areas used by the members of our facility.
- 18 years old or older with a desire to
- Must be able to lift
- Demonstrate the four core values of the YMCA – Caring, Respect, Honesty, and
- Good communication skills with members, staff and
- Day, evening and weekend shift. Must be willing to have flexible working
- Must not be afraid of
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified within 30 days of
- New Staff Orientation required within 90 days of
- Must have the physical, visual and auditory ability to perform the essential functions of the
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Benefits: Y Membership, Health, Dental, PTO and holiday time off, retirement 7% paid by Y upon meeting eligibility requirements.
Please send all resumes to Heather.Sabin@scymca.org by 1/18/19.