On average, for every $1 SPENT on health management and education, companies could SAVE $3 – $6 on healthcare cost.
THAT’S HEALTHY BUSINESS!
The St. Cloud Area Family YMCA is dedicated to partnering with local businesses to improve the health and well-being of YOUR employees. Benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- Lower healthcare costs
- Increased employee productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Less employee turnover
- Improved employee morale
- Reduced stress
- Increased bottom line
Benefits for an Organization to Partner with the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA:
- Fitness & Wellness Expertise and Support – Health & Wellness is what we do!
- Promotional and Educational Materials to help you promote wellness and the Y within your company such as posters and payroll stuffers.
- Ability to offer membership benefits for all employees who become Y Members such as discounts on services and programs.
- A one-week FREE trial membership to the Y for ALL employees and dependents each participating year.
- The Y is a member of the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) and will share resources to keep your workforce healthy and productive.
- Help and support in developing and refining a Wellness Committee.
- YMCA contribution toward memberships
- No annual contracts
- $60 Membership Joiner Fee waived
- Childcare during workouts – additional cost
- Free Group Exercise Classes
- Discounts on services and programs
- Reciprocity between all Minnesota and Wisconsin YMCA locations – this is for Y’s across the united States
- Fitness reimbursements with qualifying insurance plans
- Electronic monthly Y Wellness newsletter that you can share with your staff.
We’ll develop a customized corporate wellness program to fit your needs, budget and staff size, which may include:
- Health risk assessments to identify risk factors
- Health interest surveys
- Face-to-face coaching and early intervention high-risk counseling
- Employee wellness challenges and presentations
- Employee Fitness Classes
- Employee Lunch & Learns
WHY A CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM?
According to The Institute for Healthcare Consumerism, research has shown that productivity losses related to personal and family health problems cost U.S. employers $1,685 per employee, per year, or $225.8 billion annually. Statistics show that companies that participate in a corporate wellness program can expect the following benefits:
-Average of 26% reduction in health costs
-Average of 28% reduction in sick days
-Average $5.93 to $1 savings-to-cost ratio