Supervised Visitation/Exchange Supervisor
YMCA: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Location: St. Cloud, MN
We have been serving Central Minnesota since 1969. In June, we partnered with the City of St. Cloud to open our new 106,000 sq. ft. full service Y including: 2 large pools, 3 basketball courts, 3 fitness studios, kid zone, 2 youth program studios, climbing wall and track. Our $5 million budget serves over 16,000 members and guests with expanded aquatic, wellness and youth programs.
The supervisor is responsible to provide a safe and nurturing environment within the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA, while supervised visitations and exchanges take place. The supervisor is responsible for creating and maintaining a high quality of services to all clients served through this program. The supervisor must have the ability to establish and maintain neutral relationships with parents and the children that participate in the Supervised Visitation and Exchange Program. This person must be able to maintain accurate observational behavioral documentation. This person must also understand and maintain a very high level of confidentiality concerning clients and their cases. This position requires a strong commitment to the mission of the YMCA and the ability to make sound and ethical decisions. It is beneficial for the supervisor to have knowledge in the areas of diversity, chemical dependency, neglect, domestic violence, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, and mental illnesses.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Must have at least three years of customer service experience.
- Experience with computers, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, AED or able to acquire within 90 days.
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher.
- A background in Social Work, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health fields is preferred.
- Visual, auditory, and verbal ability to communicate effectively with people, monitor staff, and supervised visitations.
- Ability to perform light physical activity.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Hours: Part time 10-20 hours. Must have availability for two weekends out of the month.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
How to Apply:
Send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
Closing Day/Time: Continuous
Contact: Sara Salas Ramirez