School Day Camp – EXTENDED
Virtual Learning Days OR School Days off – at the Y!
The Y is extending our popular day camp to help families on Virtual Learning Days! Kids will have fun playing swimming, playing in the gym and doing their homework or virtual classes in a supportive environment.
At the Y, our School Year Day Camp* is more than just arts and crafts and playing sports: Youth learn the values of respect, responsibility and teamwork while building their self-esteem, independence and creativity. And our focus on health and wellness ensures that children are healthy and active every day, and learn the values of living a healthy lifestyle at home!
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Grades 3-6, Monday – Thursday
- Grades K-6, Fridays
- $28 per day
Full payment is required at time of registration. $7 per day is non-refundable.
Children must be registered for each week of camp by the prior Tuesday.
Reservations made after this day, will be subject to a $5 per week late fee.
We anticipate camp being open Monday – Friday, September 8, 2020 – May 28, 2021.
- November 26-27
- December 23-25
- January 1
- We will be practicing Physical Distancing. Groups of no more than 9 campers will travel from activity to activity as a group throughout the day. Staff will remain with their groups.
- All Y Staff and Campers will be required to wear masks. Exceptions will be made only for those who have diagnosed issues that prevent them from wearing masks.
- Temperature and Health Screenings will be required of both parents and campers as they enter the building each day.
- Lunches will not be available. Please bring your own nut-free lunch.