YMCA: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Job Summary: Ensure excellent care and service to the children in the Kid Zone and adjoining programs by providing a safe, fun-filled member experience. Adjoining programs include and aren’t limited to Birthday Parties and Parents Night Out. This position ensures that character development is integrated into the department and should positively affect membership retention.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Background check complete.
- Experience in providing care to children of all ages.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace.
- Commit to minimum of 10 hours a week and 2 weekends a month per programming needs.
- Strong communication skills.
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certification within 60 days of hire.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Visual, auditory, and verbal ability to communicate effectively with people and monitor property and activity.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to bend and squat repetitively.
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform light physical activity.
- An interest in job planning and details.
- 1Provide excellent customer service:
- Model the Character Development Values of Caring, Respect, Honesty, and Responsibility.
- Provide supervision for the children in the Rainbow Room/Kid’s Gym and adjoining programs.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Perform leadership duties.
- Perform custodial duties.
- Follow all risk management guidelines according to the St.Cloud YMCA policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned.
Hours: Part-time 10-20 hours. Two weekends a month.
To apply for this job please visit scymca.org.