When you visit the Y, some of the first things you’ll notice are the practices we’ve put in place to help our members and guests stay healthy, active, and safe. Contactless check-in, significant disinfecting of equipment, and ample places to sanitize and wash hands are just a few of the measures we’re taking.
Please review the full list of protocols below. This information is subject to change at any time.
WHAT THE Y IS DOING
- Self check-in: Members can check-in using the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA App on their smartphone. This allows for no contact entry.
- Enhanced cleaning: In addition to frequent cleaning and disinfecting of areas and equipment, Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization has been installed in our HVAC system. Learn more about this air cleaning system.
- Physical distancing: All areas in the Y have been evaluated and re-configured, where necessary, to ensure members maintain 6 feet of physical distance between themselves and others. All fitness equipment has been configured to maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Day passes: Sold during business hours.
- Age requirements: Anyone 10 and under must have a parent with them in the building.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Clean equipment before and after use. Reduce the risk of exposure by wiping equipment down before and after your workout. Additional disinfecting sprays and paper towels have been placed throughout the building for your convenience.
- Make a reservation. Reservations are required for some programs and specific areas of the building. Learn more and make a reservation today!
- Wash your hands before and after each activity.
A full list of our spaces and services is included below. We will update the below information as it changes and will send members frequent updates via email and our mobile app.
Face masks are optional for staff, members, guests, and participants who visit the YMCA for programming.
Important note: Staff, members, guests, and participants will not be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon entry to the Y; however, we ask that the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility remain central as you consider your visits to the Y.