Supervised Visitation/Exchange Lead
YMCA: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Job Summary: Join a growing movement serving Central Minnesota in Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
The Lead will be responsible for the overall supervision of the YMCA Social Services Department in the absence of the Social Services Director. This person must be able to supervise staff, and program participants. They must also make sure that everyone follows safety standards, and policies of the YMCA, and the Social Services Department. This person should demonstrate excellent customer service skills dealing with program participants and support staff.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least three years of customer service experience.
- Experience on computers, creating invoices, public relations, and phone skills.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, AED or able to acquire within 60 days.
- Managerial experience a plus.
- Experience working in a Social Work, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health field.
- Visual, auditory, and verbal ability to communicate effectively with people, monitor staff, and supervised visitations.
- Ability to perform light physical activity.
Hourly: Negotiable based on experience.
Hours: Part-time 10-20 hours. Two Fridays out of the month and two alternating weekends out of the month.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Day/Time: February 21, 2018 4:30 PM Central Time
Contact: Sara Salas Ramirez