ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
YMCA: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
Location: St. Cloud, MN
We have been serving Central Minnesota since 1969. In June, we partnered with the City of St. Cloud to open our new 106,000 sq. ft. full service Y including: 2 large pools, 3 basketball courts, 3 fitness studios, kid zone, 2 youth program studios, climbing wall and track. Our $3 million budget serves over 15,000 members and guests with expanded aquatic, wellness and youth programs.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Associate Executive oversees daily operations and leads the growth and development of the Y with a focus on youth programming, aquatics, fitness, and membership.
- Oversee daily operations not limited to: supervision of 180 employees, budgeting, programs, membership and building maintenance to meeting needs of our community and members.
- Develop leaders, inspiring a team to deliver excellence and innovative programs.
- Work alongside the program directors and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of each program to ensure a safe and fun environment that is meeting the needs of our members and operation goals.
- Understand our Y’s mission, goals, objectives and programs to effectively communicate with inquiring families and other community members.
- Assist annual fundraising team in identifying individuals to serve as campaigners and donors.
- Model YMCA values through fun, positive relationships with staff and members to enrich their YMCA experience.
- Incorporate “Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility” into all aspects of the position, to ensure YMCA values are being integrated into our culture and programs.
- Share the Y story and speak enthusiastically on behalf of the Y at given opportunities.
- Five years experience in the management of aquatics, health and wellness, membership or related youth and family programming, including budgeting, staff development and supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- Genuine interest in and commitment to nurture and develop members and employees in spirit, mind and body.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks using the skills of others, planning and coordinating workloads from multiple sources, flexibility.
- Naturally assertive with proven ability to be friendly, courteous, cooperative, and professional when engaging members, volunteers and staff.
Additional Compensation Details:
Health and Dental Insurance (60% paid by Y), Life Insurance, 7%/5% retirement, vacation/holiday/sick days
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
Resumes until: 8/23/2017
Contact: Greg Gack